By using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website and app, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website and app. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Asigosec Technologies (OPC) Private Limited, its franchiser, affiliates and partners.
In the event of a conflict between these terms of service and any other terms governing the relation between the parties, these terms of service shall prevail.
2. Use of the Website and app is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website and app from time to time. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website and app without assigning any reason thereof.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website and app’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2. For viewing the public content on the Website and app you might not require login details, id or password, in those cases you would still be bound by these terms and conditions.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICE:
1. This Website and app does not cater to the individuals less than 13 years of age, by using this Website and app you represent that you are 13 years or older. That the Website and app, Asigosec and The Security Buddy does not intentionally collect personal information from children on our Website and app. Asigosec and The Security Buddy advises Parental discretion is advised for users in the age group of 14 to 18 years.
2. Any person who shall be considered as incompetent to contract as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc., are not eligible to use the Asigosec and The Security Buddy (“User”).
3. Any person using the Services and/or the Indirect Services on behalf of a proprietor/ partnership/ firm/ company, represents and warrants that it is duly authorised to accept the Terms and Conditions and the Policies by the User and that such person has the authority to bind the User to these Terms and Conditions and the Policies
Services Offered :
1. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ provides a number of Internet-based services which help end users and companies to improve cyber security. (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to get information on cyber securirty and communicate with each other (collectively, “Products”).
2. All orders are subject to acceptance by Asigosec Technologies (OPC) Private Limited. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time without recourse. We also reserve the right to change the price at any time.
1. You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Asigosec and The Security Buddy to purchase the products using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Asigosec and The Security Buddy using Payment Facility.
2. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, that you will have the following options of payment:-
ii) Debit Card
ii) Credit Card
iii) Cash on Delivery
iv) Other modes
You warrant that in case you are making the payment by Credit Card any credit information you supply is true and complete; charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and
3. Asigosec and The Security Buddy reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Asigosec Technologies (OPC) Private Limited or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
4. Asigosec and The Security Buddy may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Asigosec and The Security Buddy. As a result of such check if Asigosec and The Security Buddy is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
5. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
6. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
7. Asigosec and The Security Buddy reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site anytime in future.
By creating an Account with https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ the user agrees that https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ may send you informational/Promotional text (SMS) messages and e-mail notifications as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages or e-mail notification from https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ at any time by expressing your consent through our service or by sending us email using a website form at https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/contact-us/ indicating that you no longer wish to receive such messages, along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages or e-mail notification may impact your use of the Services.
2. We may offer you to submit your contents in our website. By doing so, you agree to grant us the right to use, edit, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display, and otherwise use your content in connection with the operation or use of our service or the promotion, advertising or marketing of our service.
3. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information about you or your content if required to do so :
– comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests.
– detect, prevent or address fraud, security or any technical issue.
– enforce this Terms and Conditions.
– respond to claims that your content violates the rights of third parties
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website and app. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website and app is permitted provided that https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ name is stated as the source and prior written permission of https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction,copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website and app is not permitted.
USER CONDUCT AND RULES :
You agree and undertake to use the Website and app and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website and app or another’s computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website and app contained elsewhere herein.
11. Access or attempt to access another’s account, password or any information about a person which is not meant for public viewing is prohibited if it is done without the person’s consent.
12. Collecting, storing or publishing personal data of other users are prohibited.
13. Might cause public outrage or inspire violence due to a recent event
14. Have an overtly sexual connotation or tone, including strong sexual innuendo.
USER WARRANTY AND REPRESENTATION:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/. All the images on the Website and app are copyright protected and any form of reverse engineering, modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, or selling will have legal consequences.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ . User data and information provided may be shared by Asigosec Technologies (OPC) Private Limited with its partners.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS :
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website and app, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website and app belonging to https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ without obtaining authorization from https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content onto the Website and app for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FOR LIMITED USE
3. Asigosec and The Security Buddy provides no warranty of any kind that logo designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the logo design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
REVIEWS AND CONTENT GUIDELINES:
While we welcome your opinions and descriptions of your experiences, there are a few things we expect from every user on https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/.
Your reviews, feedback as well as your profile and the comments you share, are all subject to Content Guidelines.
If your activity on https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ doesn’t match up to these content guidelines, we reserve the right to take action as we deem necessary. This could include altering or deleting your reviews or comments, or deleting your https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ account altogether, with or without notice. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ also utilizes an algorithm to aid in removing suspicious reviews. If you feel your review was deleted in error, please contact us at https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/contact-us/.
If you see content that does not align with these guidelines or our Terms of Service, please let us know. We will consider all reports. However, due to the diversity of our community, it is possible that content disagreeable to you might not meet the criteria to be removed.
On submitting such feedbacks and comments you agree to grant us the right to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the comment or feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
The Website and app may contain links to other Website and apps (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sites are not under the control of https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ and https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Asigosec and The Security Buddy is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Asigosec and The Security Buddy is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Asigosec and The Security Buddy or the Website and app of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
LIMIT OF Asigosec and The Security Buddy’s RESPONSIBILITY
https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ will be responsible for acting only on those instructions sent to https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ that actually are received and does not assume responsibility for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of any orders you send. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ is not responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of orders arising out of the use of any Internet Access Service Provider or caused by any browser software or any computer virus or related problem that may be attributable to services provided by any Internet Access Service Provider. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ is not responsible should you give incorrect instructions or if your credit-card payment is not processed by your credit-card company.
The information and materials contained in this Website and app, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided “as is”, “as available”. https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials on the Site and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event will https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/ be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
We will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, earthquake, fire, flood, storm, slide, power failure, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
You agree that https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, may provide all legal communications and notices to you electronically by posting them on our Website and app or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered at our Website and app. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting customer care. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you must discontinue your use of your account.
Asigosec and The Security Buddy may terminate these Terms and Conditions and the Policies and/or the Services hereunder for any reason including for reasons of breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any of the Policies on https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, or any other agreement between https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/,and the User in relation to the https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/. The User’s sole right to terminate these Terms and Conditions and the Policies is by not using the https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/, Platform and deleting its account with https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/,.
CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION:
Termination shall not affect any liabilities incurred by a User prior to the termination or for acts performed during the pendency of these Terms and Conditions and the Policies which may result in a dispute post-termination of these Terms and Conditions, nor any provision expressed to survive or to be effective on termination and the obligations set out in this Section shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding termination. Asigosec and The Security Buddy and the User (where applicable) availing the Services provided by https://www.asigosec.com/ and https://www.thesecuritybuddy.com/,, shall undertake to settle all outstanding dues to arising out of these Terms and Conditions and the Policies within 60 days of the termination taking effect.
Court – Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, this agreement shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of India. All claims and proceedings arising under this engagement shall be brought exclusively in the courts in Bengaluru, India and Parties hereby consent to the personal Jurisdiction therein.
Arbitration – All disputes and differences whatsoever which shall arise between the parties relating to any matter or the interpretation of this agreement shall be referred to one or more arbitrators, one to be appointed by each party subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996 at Bengaluru.